Job Title: Field Technical Manager
Location: Remote and On-Site
Position Type: Full-Time
About Us: Emergent is a leading innovator in the field of 3D printing technology, specializing in cutting-edge projects that push the boundaries of what's possible. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Field Technical Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in the success of our 3D concrete printing projects. As a management-level position, you will report directly to the CEO and lead a dedicated field crew. You will not be part of LiUNA. It is anticipated that this will be a salaried position with reimbursement for travel expenses.
- Employee Management
- Recruit, interview, and hire members of the field crew.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new hires.
- Manage "Shop Crew" performing pre-print tasks (pre-cutting Durawall, for example).
- Training coordination
- In cooperation with LIUNA.
- With COBOD.
- Job shadowing with existing employees.
- Jobsite Safety Manager
- Facilitate and/or manage weekly safety meetings.
- Manage Emergent Safety procedures, making suggestions for changes and/or additions to the current safety practices.
- Equipment Manager
- Track all maintenance schedules for all Emergent owned equipment.
- Maintain relationship with equipment manufacturers of Emergent owned equipment.
- Acquire training for the ability to perform repairs on equipment, and properly troubleshoot and communicate issues with the manufacturers. COBOD Level-1, 2, & 3 training will be required.
- Work directly with the equipment manufacturers for equipment improvements.
- Project Management
- Schedule employees.
- Schedule and manage movement of Emergent owned equipment.
- Order rental equipment as required.
- Order proper materials for the projects.
- Work with the field crew to establish and maintain "most-efficient" job practices. This is a constant fine-tuning of the day-to-day activities on the jobsite.
- Manage the slicing and toolpath for greatest efficiency.
- Work with COBOD and local material suppliers to create custom mix designs for the projects.
- This position's home base can be located anywhere in the United States but you will be required to travel and stay on location during printing construction.
How to Apply: If you are excited about the opportunity to be at the forefront of emergent 3D concrete printing projects and possess the skills required for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Field Technical Manager Application" in the subject line.